• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Error on Label/Foreign Object Encapsulated

7 posts in this topic

I purchased SS editions of Vampirella: Valentine’s Day Special #1 (Mike Mayhew Red Heart and Black Heart variants) directly from Mike Mayhew’s store some time ago (before I found the Chat Boards :) ).

The comic was published in February 2019 but both labels note that they were signed in February 2018.  I don’t profess to know anything about the industry but I highly doubt the books were printed (and signed) a year before publication.

In addition, the Black Heart variant appears to have foreign material (looks to me like some sort of comic bag plastic - forgive the technical language(!)) in both front and back of the slab.

Assuming this IS a labelling error, how do I get it rectified, and what can be done about the floating debris?

E9185C38-F07B-4394-A4E1-77AAD9832728.jpeg

E958640C-E576-4F6C-B280-4491C7DE36F6.jpeg

5DEFA54F-82CC-49A0-8D4B-8D241A755B70.jpeg

26854881-8659-4F88-9F5D-CC89F1347B57.jpeg

• Administrator

Good morning, thanks for your message.  We can correct any mistakes on the label and reholder any books that have debris inside the holder for you.  Please email the above information, including picture of the books and labels, to our customer service department and they can email you back instructions as well as a shipping label to send that back to us.  You can reach them at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thanks!

Hello there everyone! I have a quick question. I received a CGC 9.4 Double Impact (#1 or #2) Gold Foil Stamp Limited Edition from a third party. I found out it has an error registry/label. The label says #1 but when I check registry, it's registered as #2, 1 of 3 in CGC census. Is there anything that can be done considering I am not the original owner?