• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
2 2

13 posts in this topic

NEW BOOKS JUST ADDED!  First :takeit:wins the prize, but I also accept PM.

No returns on CGC books, raw books are can be returned without question, I accept paypal, venmo or money order/check.  I have been selling huge mega keys on the boards for years.    USPS boxed Shipping is a flat $10 no matter how many books you buy, Canadian shipping will be actual shipping costs.  I will throw in free signature confirmation for US purchases above $250. 

All purchases above $250 are also given optional payment terms up to 2 months (with a 10% or more deposit) to help you out with timing of funds, getting your next paycheck/stimulus check first etc.  

Captain Atom #85 CGC 9.6 Pacific Coast Pedigree White Pages! 3rd appearance Blue Beetle, Ted Kord!  Siamese pages noted, this is an ultra rare printing defect like one in a million, making this on of the rarest ultra high grade pedigree variant comics in the world!  If this were a coin with that rare of a defect it would sell for over $1 million dollars, something that should also get recognized in the comic industry for the ultra rare scarcity, much like double covers (but far more rare) that should also get much greater due!  The last non pedigree 9.6 sold for $780 and the far less desired lower grade 9.4 John Fantucchio pedigree just sold for $525 to indicate the market value of this far more rare higher grade should be many multiples of either of those, but I will offer this at just $699, well below the last non pedigree 9.6 sale from even before the Blue Beetle movie rumors (and this book is only going up from here!)

Justice League American #1 1960 CGC 5.5 Mod B4 resto and it looks every bit of a VF! Origin and 1st Despero, 1st JLA solo book in their own ongoing series! $600 GPA for a lowly ugly 2.5,  just $688 for this beauty that shows like a true high grade!

Amazing Spiderman #4 CGC 2.5 1st Sandman Board Price $575.  $600 is the most recent GPA sale and 2.0 most recent sale is $610 with $580 2.0 90 day GPA average, book is trending up! 

Fantastic Four #25 CGC VF- (Harsh!) Looks a lot closer to NM than VF- with just very minor pro resto, 2nd Captain America, Key Hulk vs Thing.  $650 unrestored GPA most recent sale. $851 for 8.0 (This totally blows away any 8.0 on how it presents).  Board Price Just $259 (Even the 4.5 GPA price is higher at $280!)

Fantastic Four #50 White Pages CGC 4.5, 2nd Galactus, 1st S.Surfer vs. Galactus battle for earth!    90 day GPA is $215, since this has solid Bone White Pages it should be a sizable premium, but priced Below at just $210

Fantastic Four Ann #6 CGC 6.0 (looks very nice for 6.0!),  OW/White pages, 1st Franklin Richards & Annilus.  Franklin will be THE MOST powerful Marvel Superhero in next Marvel FF movie by all reports!  $250, with $273 most recent GPA, going up fast with movie news.

Thor #165 7.0 White and 6.0 OW/White Pgs, both very sharp copies of 1st Full Adam Warlock expected to be in the upcoming Thor and Guardians blockbuster movies in production!  7.0 Trending up $448 last GPA $420 90 day, Bone White pages for just $415.   CGC 6.0 $265 90 day GPA, Just $250! 

She Hulk #1 CGC 9.2 White Pages!  Also #2, #3 and #4 all similar newstand fresh NM 9.4/9.2 range condition (likely better with a press!)  Whole Set only $215 with a live action Marvel series coming out very soon!

Avengers #58 CGC 9.4 2nd appearance and 1st Full Origin of the Vision (Live action Marvel series coming very soon)  Last sale $272, 2019 average $279, will likely be going up once the live Marvel TV series hits. Just $259!

Watchmen #1 CGC NM 9.2 Intro and Origin all the main Watchmen characters of multiple comic series, Big Budget Movie and live action series fame! $74 Below every GPA of the past couple years.

Cap Atom85 pedigree.jpg

JLA 1.jpg

asm 4.jpg

thor 165 vf.jpg

thor 165.jpg

she hulk 1.jpg

she hulk set.jpg

avengers 58.jpg

watchmen 1 9.2.jpg

Edited by TC33

1 hour ago, TC33 said:

Fantastic Four #25 CGC VF- (Harsh!) Looks a lot closer to NM than VF- with just very minor pro resto, 2nd Captain America, Key Hulk vs Thing.  $650 unrestored GPA most recent sale. $851 for 8.0 (This totally blows away any 8.0 on how it presents).  Board Price Just $259 (Even the 4.5 GPA price is higher at $280!)

ff25.jpg

:takeit:

Must have forgot to put it in.  It's now updated and an amazing looking copy at that price (around the lowly 2.5 price).  Usually pro resto alone will cost more than the price offered!   Let me know.  :baiting:

9 hours ago, pmWolf said:

How much is the JLA 1? Did I miss the price?