• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] PRICE CUTS! See Page 6! All-Out All Ages Archie Assault -- 60 Books Golden to Modern
2 2

115 posts in this topic

WELL?... Basil Hayden's or a VT Double IPA?

I had a pour of Early Times Bottled in bond 100 proof.

And these Archie book have funny covers, are the stories any good? Ive never read an Archie I dont think.

2 minutes ago, Raze said:

WELL?... Basil Hayden's or a VT Double IPA?

I had a pour of Early Times Bottled in bond 100 proof.

And these Archie book have funny covers, are the stories any good? Ive never read an Archie I dont think.

! I got all distracted watching two threads, posting here, reading a coverless All-Select #7 I landed yesterday :cloud9: I forgot to pour! doh!

You never read an Archie? I'll find a reader to toss in that box from the auction; we gotta cure that!

10 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

! I got all distracted watching two threads, posting here, reading a coverless All-Select #7 I landed yesterday :cloud9: I forgot to pour! doh!

You never read an Archie? I'll find a reader to toss in that box from the auction; we gotta cure that!

I might have read Laugh before. But not a Archie comic. 

Thanks! Ill send it out tomorrow, my boss had me stay late so I had a nice 12 hour day :whee:

10 minutes ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

I want to know more about this all select....

Jaaaaay! How are ya?

A buddy of mine opened a comic shop at the outset of the pandemic - old school, back issues only -- and he's finally open so I stopped in to support him. He had just bought a silver age collection, so I upgraded my FF #50. Then he starts digging in boxes in the back and says, "I found this coverless golden age Cap book in the collection. I put it aside for you but I haven't figured out what it is yet." We figured it out quick!

image.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Jaaaaay! How are ya?

A buddy of mine opened a comic shop at the outset of the pandemic - old school, back issues only -- and he's finally open so I stopped in to support him. He had just bought a silver age collection, so I upgraded my FF #50. Then he starts digging in boxes in the back and says, "I found this coverless golden age Cap book in the collection. I put it aside for you but I haven't figured out what it is yet." We figured it out quick!

image.jpeg

That's great!! If he is south of you let me know and I will make @Jginsberg79  take a ride with me to check it out!