• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] PRICE CUTS! See Page 6! All-Out All Ages Archie Assault -- 60 Books Golden to Modern
2 2

115 posts in this topic

Okay gang, that's all I have for this thread. I'll leave it open for a day or so as there's lots of stuff left (always open to reasonable offers if you think I'm off on price) and people don't always think to wander into Mixed. Thank you to all lookers, takers and krappers; I hope it was fun for everyone. (thumbsu

4 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Okay gang, that's all I have for this thread. I'll leave it open for a day or so as there's lots of stuff left (always open to reasonable offers if you think I'm off on price) and people don't always think to wander into Mixed. Thank you to all lookers, takers and krappers; I hope it was fun for everyone. (thumbsu

:flamed:

Take per PM!

Veronica #28 FVF holding it back for light foxing across bottom. $100
Betty #53 FN+ to FVF; fun modern counterpoint to Archie #53 from the Golden Age. $10
Cheryl Blossom #3 (1996 mini; 2nd series) FVF $5
Cheryl Blossom Special #1 VF/NM $7
Cheryl Blossom #1 (1997) VF+ or better $5
Betty & Veronica Spectacular #8 VF- Dan Parent/Dan DeCarlo cover $7
Archie #158 FN great gloss, great B&V bikini cover, slight foxing on back. Classic Archie in drag story. $20
Betty and Veronica #151 VF Dan DeCarlo/Genry Scarpelli cover. Homage to the classic gag from Golden Age B&V #41 cover. $5
Betty and Veronica #17 FVF $5
Veronica #6 FN $4
Betty and Veronica #22 FN- $12

:news:

The vast majority of the remaining books in this thread are posted at prices of $10 or well under. For the remaining books, if a book is under $10, take $1 off. If a book is $10, take $2 off.

There are just a handful of books at much higher price points (keys/Golden Age) -- for Archie #'s 33 and 28, Jughead #7, and Betty and Veronica #75, take $10 off each of those. :whatthe:

Thanks everyone!