• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 20% OFF; srezvan's Comics, Trading Cards, and Other Goodies

133 posts in this topic

srezvan's Comics, Trading Cards, and Other Goodies

During the lockdown I’ve been able to shed close to 10 boxes of stuff. I'm posting most of what I have left to sell, so I’m motivated to have the stuff gone!  I’ll have an organized sale of comics, trading cards, and other stuff. I’ll be listing a little Marvel, DC, and independent stuff. Some of this is new to the boards and some are unsold items with lowered prices and new pics.

I have 110+ items to list.

Shipping:

image.jpeg.965953e3317d8f9c1b4c0603d75d5285.jpeg

• Shipping is at cost.
  • I’ll pack your items and charge you exact shipping cost from USPS.
  • United States shipping estimates:
    • $6 or less: USPS First Class (this works well for a few trading card singles, shipped in top loaders, wrapped in bubble wrap, 1 lb weight limit)
    • $8: USPS Priority Mail Padded Envelope (this works well for a few card sets)
    • $8.50 - $12: USPS Regional Priority Box (this works well for comics or a bunch of card sets)
    • $13: USPS Medium Flat Rate Box
    • $15: USPS Large Flat Rate Box
  • Canada shipping estimates:
    • I have no idea 😊
    • Shipping will be at cost.
    • I will fill out all customs forms accurately.

Pricing:

• Offers are always welcome.
  • I love to trade! Always looking for stuff like this…but not this exact stuff.

Rules:

• PayPal preferred; check and money order ok (checks must clear before shipping).
  • Payment due within 2 days.
  • No Returns. I'd be happy to send more pictures or descriptions upon request.
  • No HOS or other list people.

Check out my kudos thread

Thanks for looking!

Edited by srezvan