• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Refund - 15 months later???
1 1

71 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Crops068 said:

While that is accurate, he was just point out your inaccuracy in the statement. :)

In the realm of Comic Books there should absolutely be no "oh you didn't like it after 1yr, ok here is some money back".  That is crazy talk.  I commend the OP for thinking of his seller rating above all, kudos to you sir, kudos to you.

Tbh there is alot of books I've bought and a year later I'm like "why did I buy this?"

:roflmao:

18 minutes ago, wombat said:

It would be awesome if the buyer would come in here and explain his thought process. 

:wishluck:

He's at Sams club trying to return a mop 

19 hours ago, Bluemedgroup said:

Sam’s Club, American Eagle, Nordstrom, and Costco to name a few have unlimited length warranty basically lifetime for many items.   LL Bean, IKEA, bed bath and beyond, Zappos, are some companies with 1 year return policy.  

5 hours ago, shadroch said:

I've been thinking about this. If I sold a book as a Fine and it came back as a 3.5, what do I owe the buyer? Would I start a thread and advertise the fact. Would I admit I messed up and fork over the $50.  I'm just glad I'm not in that situation.

As someone who is solely a buyer on this forum, I can say that I would be upset if I bought a book thinking it is 6.0 and it came back at 3.5 from CGC.

But in this case it looks like the buyer is trying to extort money out of the seller. 

This is why I include a VERY specific set of rules for refunds, and I suggest that everyone else do the same. 

Do NOT get lazy with the rules you set in the sales forum. 

5 minutes ago, Wees 2e said:

This is why people need to learn how to grade themselves and not rely on CGC. A 6.0 that's really a 3.5 should never even make it to CGC's doorstep. I feel the buyer is partly to blame in this situation for that reason. I have little sympathy for people who blindly send books to CGC. I've heard people admit they didn't even count the pages of a book they submitted :screwy:

Maybe they ran out of fingers!  ;)

11 minutes ago, Wees 2e said:

This is why people need to learn how to grade themselves and not rely on CGC. A 6.0 that's really a 3.5 should never even make it to CGC's doorstep. I feel the buyer is partly to blame in this situation for that reason. I have little sympathy for people who blindly send books to CGC. I've heard people admit they didn't even count the pages of a book they submitted :screwy:

I have seen a book being graded 1.8 and 8.0 in the same PGM thread. Beat that :bigsmile: