• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New here pokemon cards

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone just a quick question here.  I am new to grading also and i'm planning on grading about 10 to 15 cards a month.  I was looking into the plans they have is it worth is to get the 150 plan or even the 300 one.  I would love to hear what everyone have to say and thank you in advance 

Premium
$149
Premium
$149

My response is not to answer the above questions, but to post a similar one. I only want to grade a handful of trading cards that I feel are worth $100 in today’s market. What is the best budget friendly option for me? Does CGC charge the $25 membership plus a fee for each submission? How much? Thank you

If you do not plan on grading much or is perhaps a one time thing you think, With a  possibility of a second down the road my advice would be to use Ludkins or safari who will charge you a good price and also take very good care of your cards

also think of it this way 150 you get 150 back 300 you get 150 back now are you gonna use CGC enough that the discount comparison between tiers of membership will cover the other 150 your paying for elite and that once you pass that mark it actually starts saving you?