• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In house signatures.
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I have a  two questions about signatures. I have a book signed by Kirkman, Haunt preview, but it was not witnessed. I understand that upon grading this book, I would receive a green label.  My first question, is there  a way I could have him resign it while a cgc rep. witnessed it to receive a yellow ss label? My second question, does cgc have any plans to do a Kirkman signing in the near future? 

• Administrator

Good morning, thanks for your message.  Unfortunately, if the book had an unwitnessed signature on it already then it would receive a green/yellow label if you sent it in for one of the private signings.  The private signing portion would get the yellow "signature" part of the label and the unwitnessed signature would get the green "qualified" part of the label.  

We do have more private signings coming up in the next few months so stay tuned to our website and Facebook pages for more info.

Thanks!