• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD & CLOSED! 1983 Dave Stevens Bettie Page "Betty's Bath" Art Poster
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Rules:

No problem children or HOS members.

Postage is $6.00 First Class mailed in a stiff mailing tube

I prefer to sell only to US addresses but might make an exception if I know you.

I will accept PayPal, checks and money orders.   

Returns: No hassle returns within two weeks from when tracking says it was delivered. Return postage is on you unless I make a gross error and in that case I will "man-up" and pay return postage. I don't expect any returns though as I've only had 3 or 4 in 40 years. 

Edited by Robot Man

For sale today is the iconic Dave Stevens tribute to Bettie Page Poster. Known as "Betty's Bath", it features a lovely Bettie looking coy as she comes out of a bath. Poster is 14" x 22" printed in full color. Has a small "bend" across just below the tile. Not creased just bent. Would frame out just fine. No tears, tack holes, creases and very clean. Shadow in bottom left corner is a shadow from when I shot the photo. Colors are a little brighter in hand. A classic piece that I bought when it came out and have had stored in a flat file since purchase.

Must have piece if you are a Dave Stevens fan!

$50.

bettiepage.jpg

44 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

For sale today is the iconic Dave Stevens tribute to Bettie Page Poster. Known as "Betty's Bath", it features a lovely Bettie looking coy as she comes out of a bath. Poster is 14" x 22" printed in full color. Has a small "bend" across just below the tile. Not creased just bent. Would frame out just fine. No tears, tack holes, creases and very clean. Shadow in bottom left corner is a shadow from when I shot the photo. Colors are a little brighter in hand. A classic piece that I bought when it came out and have had stored in a flat file since purchase.

Must have piece if you are a Dave Stevens fan!

$50.

bettiepage.jpg

I don't hate this :cloud9: