• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Should I get this graded? Spiderman 361 few issues...
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Recently picked this up. It looks like the cover wasn't stapled on straight. I'm curious on if I should get this graded anyways. Besides the cover being misplaced and having the tear marks on the cover, the pages and rest of the book are in great condition.

911241091_spiderman361cover.thumb.jpg.049e2cd7f82b1fb484cea01d28158671.jpg

1839948512_spiderman361back.thumb.jpg.0a31d391aa6758a422b08556fb3992ee.jpg

Edited by Alex19Kilo

You should get it graded if you want to, can afford it, and it passes your own personal criteria for getting a comic graded, whether the goals are collection oriented, display, investment, or short-term sales (or a combination of any of the those objectives, or possibly ones I didn't mention).  Largely, those issues are subjective and very personal, so it is unlikely that random internet strangers know you intimately enough to answer that question for you without you sharing a bit more.

If you want to do a bit of your own research (about pricing, grading, submitting, selling, the market), ask a more specific question, or relay some of your own personal objectives, you may get closer to the right answer (for your specific situation) faster.

Good luck 

I was in the same boat as you and I chose to get it graded (granted, the fact that it would also be an SS series with Bagley, ssignature was a big factor too). 

Moderns are cheap to grade and it's good to know exactly what the grade on that book is since there is a big difference in prices. For this book, I think it's worth it since the staples and tear marks are both production defects.