• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The "It's been a while since Bedrock had a sales thread" sales thread!
5 5

73 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

Isn't Richard is closer to New Orleans? If so he should have no effects. Billy will be getting some wind and rain but LaFayette is out of the direct line and pretty far east of landfall. I am a little concerned about tornadoes in his area. We have been on the phone pretty regularly.

Richard is in MS But in the general area i guess. I could deal with the warnings of a hurricane, but twisters scare the carp out of me. Out here we have been getting bad fires. I know boardie Cobbledam lives in Santa Cruz and had to evacuate a couple days ago. Haven't heard from him since and he isn't returning calls. Worst I gotta deal with is flag wavers and people not wearing masks... :roflmao:

4 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Richard is in MS But in the general area i guess. I could deal with the warnings of a hurricane, but twisters scare the carp out of me. Out here we have been getting bad fires. I know boardie Cobbledam lives in Santa Cruz and had to evacuate a couple days ago. Haven't heard from him since and he isn't returning calls. Worst I gotta deal with is flag wavers and people not wearing masks... :roflmao:

Cobbledclam is good.
Sent me a text yesterday with a music playlist update.
Because it's either that, meatloaf recipes, or Sanford & Son.  Or I send him pix of chocolate chip cookies or banana bread infused with blueberries. That's how we roll here on the Left Coast.

12 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

I think we are in the 75% all clear area at this point.

Finally some good news. My #1 hate, is bad things happening to good people.

I've already been through a hurricane and a flooding that miraculously didn't take my house (just took 2 weeks to clean up).

This year has got to be the worst I can remember for a long time, I feel like I've been running to stand still for an eternity.

9 hours ago, comick1 said:

Cobbledclam is good.
Sent me a text yesterday with a music playlist update.
Because it's either that, meatloaf recipes, or Sanford & Son.  Or I send him pix of chocolate chip cookies or banana bread infused with blueberries. That's how we roll here on the Left Coast.

Yeah, I heard from him last night. Still at home with car packed. Fire is still bad and close but he is OK and ready. Says there is lots of looting going on though. CA could use a little rain right now...

Laura completely dodged Houston. I think she was scared of us. We had no wind and not even a drop of rain.

The Texas/Louisiana border was unfortunately not so lucky.

13 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

Laura completely dodged Houston. I think she was scared of us. We had no wind and not even a drop of rain.

The Texas/Louisiana border was unfortunately not so lucky.

Really happy to hear you made it through all right!

5 hours ago, Robot Man said:

CA could use a little rain right now...

I wish, wish, wish I could pack it up and ship it to you.

I am not going to close the thread but we will be listing the unsold books on our site later today. Thanks again for checking out the thread and for the well-wishes! Everybody stay safe.

3 hours ago, 143ksk said:

:takeit:

And coming in under the wire...

Thank you so much Steve!

On 8/26/2020 at 12:45 AM, jimjum12 said:

That Rex is a WOW book.... don't see them too often ,,,, and that's a pretty one, what my Pops used to call, "the cat's pajamas"... obscure slang from the 50's. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

That is awesome slang indeed. Reminds me of some dialectal slang used by my grandmother… But these were funny, this one is also fascinating! :)