• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is Dylan Still Trying to Scam People with Restored Books?
6 6

404 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Motor City Rob said:

I have really enjoyed these boards and the camaraderie, and the willfull sharing of knowledge by those who have been in this hobby alot longer than I have....but I am really tired of this topic and specifically the insults that people continue to hurl back and forth. I think everyone has made their points clear, but I don't believe this is a useful discussion any longer.  MY 2c.

Everyobody clear out!!! :sumo:

13 minutes ago, Motor City Rob said:

I have really enjoyed these boards and the camaraderie, and the willfull sharing of knowledge by those who have been in this hobby alot longer than I have....but I am really tired of this topic and specifically the insults that people continue to hurl back and forth. I think everyone has made their points clear, but I don't believe this is a useful discussion any longer.  MY 2c.

It hasn't been a useful discussion in quite some time, but it has been entertaining and that is the purpose of this thread.

Edited by Hollywood1892

25 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

It hasn't been a useful discussion in quite some time, but it has been entertaining and that is the purpose of this thread.

This thread can do what it wants!!
@ADAMANTIUM