• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recap post #2 updated Sept 8 8pm Discounts Massive Book sale - Silver Age and Bronze age with a bit of GA mixed in.
13 13

657 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I am going to spend a bit of time this afternoon to update my own sales spreadsheet making sure I have recorded everyone's purchases accurately and also start populating the thread recap on the second post.    I've got lots more books to list and will keep this thread going, but want to get started on the recap to make it easier for people to see what is still available in the thread as the thread is getting long :)

I have a lot more great books to be posting in this thread but wanted to update all my sales sheets before it got too large to manage.  This is now completed and I am going to post a recap page on the second post of this thread with quite a few healthy discounts on most of the earlier books to help move some material.

If you want any of the books on the recap please cut and paste the book title along with the discounted rate in your I'll take it post.  I will be updating the recap page and the thread a little later tonight for any recap sales that have taken place.  I will not be available via PM as I am going to spend some time with my family right now.

Recap to be posted within the next 5-10 minutes.

Warmest Regards,

Jason

On 8/26/2020 at 1:27 PM, jhutton2 said:

Amazing Spider-Man #29 7.0  $200  $175

Amazing Spider-Man #32 6.5               $95   $70

Amazing Spider-Man #44 6.5

$120  $90

Amazing Spider-Man #45 7.5/8.0

$110   $80

Amazing Spider-Man #47 7.5/8.0

$145   $110

:takeit: