• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recap post #2 updated Sept 8 8pm Discounts Massive Book sale - Silver Age and Bronze age with a bit of GA mixed in.
13 13

657 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, jhutton2 said:

Hi folks,

I am back from my couple of days away. Going to update the recent takes on the thread then update and post a second recap with big discounts just like the last time.   Stay tuned for some smoking deals 😀👍

So, just a few questions...

by "stay tuned" do you mean like start hitting my F5 key, NOW! or more like go make a sandwich, take a few calls, schedule some family time...and then check back later before hitting the sack?

...and by "smoking deals", do you mean I should spark up a big one and get funky?

just looking for clarification...thanks!

1 minute ago, crassus said:

So, just a few questions...

by "stay tuned" do you mean like start hitting my F5 key, NOW! or more like go make a sandwich, take a few calls, schedule some family time...and then check back later before hitting the sack?

...and by "smoking deals", do you mean I should spark up a big one and get funky?

just looking for clarification...thanks!

Maybe make a sandwich and take a bathroom break.  The rest do at your own peril :)

1 hour ago, jhutton2 said:

Maybe make a sandwich and take a bathroom break.  The rest do at your own peril :)

I went downtown and got a haircut.  Put dinner in the oven.  Finishing off a beverage.  What else can I do?

12 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I went downtown and got a haircut.  Put dinner in the oven.  Finishing off a beverage.  What else can I do?

At least you were productive...lol.  The recap document is done, just applying the discounts and posting probably in the next 10 minutes :)

17 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

stand ready in front of the mountains of your comics to check if you need it or not...

1 minute ago, crassus said:

stand ready in front of the mountains of your comics to check if you need it or not...

By the way - headed out to a fire tomorrow at 0-dark-thirty - up near the Washington/Canadian border.

Just now, Jginsberg79 said:

I picture him more like a dragon perched upon his hoard and occasionally swimming in them

Think of Uncle Scrooge in the money bin.