• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recap post #2 updated Sept 8 8pm Discounts Massive Book sale - Silver Age and Bronze age with a bit of GA mixed in.
13 13

657 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I finally have completed the sales spreadsheet and will start sending out invoices tonight sometime.   We are fostering a 10 week old Jack Russell puppy starting in tonight for a about 5 days so may be a bit tied up taking care of it when it first arrives.   Not to fear, the comic room is locked and off limits to him :)

Warmest Regards

Jason

Pretty much all the invoices have gone out and I have started shipping packages.   I have about 50 packages to send out from this thread so I will ask everyone to hang tight while I progressively work my way through them and get them on their way😀

Warmest Regards 

Jason

4 minutes ago, jhutton2 said:

Pretty much all the invoices have gone out and I have started shipping packages.   I have about 50 packages to send out from this thread so I will ask everyone to hang tight while I progressively work my way through them and get them on their way😀

Warmest Regards 

Jason

Can we have a title preview for next thread ( no actual issue numbers needed)...

Amazing Spider-Man #57 5.0

minor moisture damage along the edge

$35   $22

Amazing Spider-Man #60 4.5

moisture damage on this book

$25   $16

Amazing Spider-Man #63 6.0

$45 $23

Amazing Spider-Man 92 6.5 tear in top back cover

$45  $24

Amazing Spider-Man #104 7.5

$30  $22