• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Soft-Serve's SORTABACK Sale
3 3

64 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Zolnerowich said:

Hi Jeremy! Great to see you back on the boards. I still cherish the ink-dripping Planet #45 I bought from you a while back!

Glad to be back! Oh man, I miss that book. I remember finding it at a LCS years ago and the owner was reluctant to sell. Not because he liked it, but because he didn't know anything about GA and it just came in. Unfortunately for me, he was a quick study and I paid a premium for it. No regrets. Still, one of the best copies I've seen color-wise. Hang on to it! 

On 8/26/2020 at 2:21 PM, Soft-Serve said:

Fight Comics #48 FN $90

Another great book with Baker and Renee art (Senorita Rio!!) . This one's only issues are a small hole upper spine, a small piece missing back, and tape back cover (interior/exterior). Solid flat issue otherwise with white/off-white pages. Solid centerfold.

Fight 48 (1).jpg

Fight 48 (2).jpg

Take at 50% off

Edited by Northwest
Book was available

On 8/26/2020 at 5:33 PM, Soft-Serve said:

Wings Comics #76 - FN- $195

Great great book overall. Only a few edge tears and two coffee ring stains/indentations on the back. Otherwise solid staples, flat, tight CF. Also KILLER Lubbers GGA cover and art inside.

Wings Comics  076 (1).jpg

Wings Comics  076 (2).jpg

Take per PM

On 8/26/2020 at 4:24 PM, Soft-Serve said:

Captain Easy #11 VG $40

Nice GGA cover here. Spine has some holes and a small split bottom. Staples are rusty, bottom popped from front only, top soon to be the same. Still a nice presenting issue of a not-so-common book. Great 30’s style art inside.

Captain Easy 011 (1).jpg

Captain Easy 011 (2).jpg

Take per PM