• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
1 1

11 posts in this topic

The rules:

1. First claim takes it

2. Offers welcome!

3. No hall of shamers 

4. PayPal only for payment please

5. Returns accepted. Contact me within 10 days of receiving the books and we will work it out like civilized folk 

6. As I am in Canada please note that it may be slightly slower than usual. Although I shipped and received comics recently from forum folk and it was less than three weeks in both cases. You will get a tracking number of course :)

Alright, so this thread should have more in the coming days but let’s start with this for tonight.

First up for sale is a copy of I Love You #60, with Elvis on the cover. The bottom staple is detached and there is some edge wear. Overall I will say it is in the 3.0 range with that detached staple. Maybe a tad lower or higher depending on your standards.

I will also toss in the copy of My Teenage Confidential Confessions 7. Nice front but stain on the back cover puts it in the VG range.

For both, $115USD shipped! 

Edited by comicginger1789