• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AVENGERS #5 CGC 8.5 VF+ 3rd Captain America, 2nd in title!

3 posts in this topic

First :takeit:wins the prize, but I also accept PM.

No returns on CGC books, raw books are can be returned without question, I accept paypal, venmo or money order/check.  I have been selling huge mega keys on the boards for years.    USPS boxed Shipping is a flat $10 no matter how many books you buy, Canadian shipping will be actual shipping costs.  I will throw in free signature confirmation for US purchases above $250. 

All purchases above $250 are also given optional payment terms up to 2 months (with a 10% or more deposit) to help you out with timing of funds, getting your next paycheck/stimulus check first etc.  

Avengers #5 CGC VF+ 8.5 Ow/White Pgs. $549 and one of the nicest 8.5's you will find!  I am very tempted to resubmit this as it looks far nicer than many 9.0 and even some 9.2 CGC books I have seen, but I am a bit risk adverse by nature, so I thought I would offer it to anyone on the boards that likes to take CPR chances, because this is a great cost/benefit risk book!  While the 8.5 GPA is $549, the 9.0 GPA is $919 and the 9.2 GPA is $1,814, that sounds like its a great risk for re-submitting!  Overall, I think this book is already undervalued and way overlooked as it is only the 2nd ever Captain America book in the Avengers line and only missed out on his 2nd overall appearance by 1 week (came out same month as FF 25, practically a tie!)  You don't find these books in this high of investment grades very often and this one shows amazingly well!  If this book does not sell fast, I will probably put it in the stack of books I am already getting to send into CGC next month.  :baiting:

avengers 5.jpg

Edited by TC33