• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FS ASM 3 CGC 9.0 ow-w pages old label / 1st Dr. Ock
2 2

28 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, 90sChild said:

Bunch of suckers are buying books on comiclink apparently, why only net $11k on comiclink after -10% fee when you can sell on the boards with no fee and at a new all time high.  

Probably because a trade was involved that was likely a Hulk 181 plus cash. 

Last I checked, you probably can't do that on ComicLink. 

1 hour ago, 90sChild said:

Bunch of suckers are buying books on comiclink apparently, why only net $11k on comiclink after -10% fee when you can sell on the boards with no fee and at a new all time high.  

That’s a little harsh

i believe in the powers of the boards but I think it’s unfair to label collectors that use ComicLink, et al as suckers

Yes, savvy collectors can make deals abound here but it takes more time and effort than some collectors are just not willing to make.

there are trade offs on both sides

regardless, always nice to see 2 members come away with a deal that propels the hobby forward 

This rocks! My favorite Spidey villain and I took my time finding my copy to complete my run. 

It was a nutty story too. I bought my CGC copy from a board member in China and once it was mailed  - not only did the Feds ask me 50k questions on what it was, but slammed me with 25% in fees and tariffs. But, it's mine and I got it before the spidey run became sky high.

O.o So I try to look at the glass half full benefits...