• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black Panther star Chadwick Boseman passes away :( :( :(

3 posts in this topic

There are a few threads floating around in Movies & Silver Age but it deserves to be posted in the modern age section, too (Mods please feel free to delete if found repetitive)

I just saw that the Black Panther star passed and couldn't believe it so I searched and it seems to be legit...

This is awful :( 

13 minutes ago, Sensei Ryan said:

There are a few threads floating around in Movies & Silver Age but it deserves to be posted in the modern age section, too (Mods please feel free to delete if found repetitive)

I just saw that the Black Panther star passed and couldn't believe it so I searched and it seems to be legit...

This is awful :( 

What a tragic loss for the African american community, and all fans together! A very sad day, hopefully he is at peace now. There were videos of him looking really unhealthy and skinny. My guess it was the result of some sort of chemotherapy treatment. R.I.P. man.