• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Kraven Series (6 issue) Spider-man

2 posts in this topic

Looking to Sell:  the 6-issue series, Death of Kraven. Amazing Spider-man 293, 294; Spectacular Spider-man 131, 132, and Web of Spider-man 31 and 32. These are in very fine/near mint condition (obviously I am not a grader...see pics). Looking to get $55 for the series plus $8.70 for USPS priority mail (box, not envelope). Paypal is preferred. Let me know if you would like other information.

Condition Specifics. Web of Spider-man 32's top staple looks like it may be a bit squashed. The back of Web of Spider-man 31 and Spectacular Spider-man 131 both have a fine fold/bend along the top. Also, 131 has a slight imperfection in the cut of the pages along the bottom corner. ASM 294 top corner is a bit scruffed. Spectacular Spider-man 132 and ASM 293 look just about perfect to me (near mint). 

thank you

ziggy

ASM_293.jpg

ASM_294.jpg

IMG_6170.JPG

IMG_6171.JPG

IMG_6172.JPG

IMG_6173.JPG

IMG_6174.JPG

SSM_131.jpg

SSM_132.jpg

WOSm_31.jpg