• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please Share The Bruce Timm Art From Your Personal Collection!
3 3

143 posts in this topic

On 9/8/2020 at 4:40 PM, BriD. said:

The first piece has characters from Giant-Size Kung Fu Bible Stories, a treasury sized one shot from Image Comics.

The Spider-Woman I picked up a few years ago and a very similar image was used for a Spider-Woman #1 variant this year. At first I was excited that I might have a nice original cover but the comic's cover is a little different.

20200301_195046.jpg

Great grab! I love the design for Vicky Victory, I've seen some solo pieces on CAF that are to die for.

On 9/10/2020 at 12:30 PM, ZimmermanTelegram said:

If any of you ever wish to sell any of these pieces (for whatever reason) please don't forget about us lowly mortals!

If any of you could carve out an exception for a Phantom Stranger image, please do so. I have been looking for one for years, and do not want to commission one.

On 9/8/2020 at 1:10 PM, KingOfRulers said:

Bruce did this poster artwork for one of my conventions a few years ago, as he was a guest creator at the show. The artwork is signed by Kevin Conroy in the margin.

image.png.1dafbaed20bce27d126e7200568c00e6.png

And he did this sketch at the convention:

image.png.190feaae88600bbc9faa4b620ce725dc.png

the batman piece is incredible! is it watercolor?

2 hours ago, Cogansway1 said:

Thanks Subby, yeah and these are the ones that I have sold off or traded. Acquired them all directly from Albert Moy. 

Hey-  Deep in my collection I still have that 1st Black Canary you posted.  Thanks, again.

Also, I should note for the folks out there... that drawing is not drawn on Timm's usual 8 1/2 x 11 paper.  It's on a much larger Strathmore.

Edited by Will_K