• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please Share The Bruce Timm Art From Your Personal Collection!
3 3

143 posts in this topic

I’ve done similar threads in the past for Darwyn and Mignola. It’s been a rough weekend and figured some Timm art could go along way to cheering me up right now. So anyone who has some and wants to share please feel free! Sketches, pages, prelims whatever you got, it’s all welcome here. 

On 8/31/2020 at 12:22 AM, Kent Mansley said:

I will admit that Timm is my jam. His comic work is my favorite. If anyone has Timm art they want to sell, please reach out. I'm still in the process of posting all of my collection on CAF, so here's one piece from CAF and one not. 

IMG_0653.jpg

I love that Batman MotP piece. Used to own it years ago and still regret letting it go :cry:  

7 hours ago, Catwoman_Fan said:

I love that Batman MotP piece. Used to own it years ago and still regret letting it go :cry:  

Thank you! I love the final painting of this cover a lot, but I will admit that I like this prelim more. I'm a big fan of Timm's ink work. He is a wizard with color but I feel like the animator in him shines the most when he is inking.