• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Justice league of America 46
3 3

12 posts in this topic

I don’t believe a 9.0 is unfair and is in the neighborhood...however...

If I were looking for a 9.0 copy for myself, I would want a slightly nicer spine and slightly sharper lower right FC corner...I consider this copy:

5 minutes ago, Funnybooks said:

I don’t believe a 9.0 is unfair and is in the neighborhood...however...

If I were looking for a 9.0 copy for myself, I would want a slightly nicer spine and slightly sharper lower right FC corner...I consider this copy:

Thank you and stupid question here but would a pressing possibly bump it to a 9.0? 

6 minutes ago, Nazirite said:

Thank you and stupid question here but would a pressing possibly bump it to a 9.0? 

Without knowing how “flat” the book presents and what other surface defects are evident on the covers, it would be hard to say.

i can say that all those color breaking spine ticks will not factor into a bump in grade from a press. The possible bump in grade would have to be achieved by improving other parts of the book. 

are you able to see/Inspect the book in person or is this strictly based on pics only?

Very nice copy of a cool book either way.

maybe other boardies can chime in and assist you?

6 minutes ago, Funnybooks said:

Without knowing how “flat” the book presents and what other surface defects are evident on the covers, it would be hard to say.

i can say that all those color breaking spine ticks will not factor into a bump in grade from a press. The possible bump in grade would have to be achieved by improving other parts of the book. 

are you able to see/Inspect the book in person or is this strictly based on pics only?

Very nice copy of a cool book either way.

maybe other boardies can chime in and assist you?

Yes this is just pics only from an online sell, I appreciate your replies.