• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man #15 1st Kraven, 2 CGC copies for sale, New Kraven Movie Just Announced!

12 posts in this topic

First :takeit:wins the prize, but I also accept PM.

No returns on CGC books, raw books are can be returned without question, I accept paypal, venmo or money order/check.  I have been selling huge mega keys on the boards for years.    USPS boxed Shipping is a flat $10 no matter how many books you buy, Canadian shipping will be actual shipping costs.  I will throw in free signature confirmation for US purchases above $300. 

All purchases above $300 are also given optional payment terms up to 2 months (with a 10% or more deposit) to help you out with timing of funds, getting your next paycheck/stimulus check first etc.  

Copy #1 is CGC 3.5 with O.White Pgs, very nice spine and edges, looks like a 4.0 to 4.5 had someone spent 2 minutes dry erasing typical smudges on the back cover.  As it is 3.5 GPA is $697 with the last sale $790 and setting records across the board for 90 day and most recent sale prices since Sony just announced a Kraven the Hunter movie, the most recent record setting sales prices probably are just the beginning of a huge uptick.  Board Price $745, about 1/2 price of anything similar offered on ebay right now!

Copy #2 CGC .5 solid lower grade, front and back shows well for a lower Gd range, but is missing 2 ad pages only 12 and 16, not missing a single story page!  Last GPA sale in this grade $300.   Board Price $295

asm15 vg.jpg

asm15 vg bc.jpg

asm15 pr.jpg