• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Special Edition Star Wars #1
1 1

3 posts in this topic

So I recently received a Marvel Special Edition Star Wars #1 and I am wondering if I can get it graded. It is fairly large measuring at about 10 inches wide by 13 inches tall is this a grade able size.

15989093185576582729781675216325.jpg

Edited by Overkord95

• Administrator
17 hours ago, Overkord95 said:

So I recently received a Marvel Special Edition Star Wars #1 and I am wondering if I can get it graded. It is fairly large measuring at about 10 inches wide by 13 inches tall is this a grade able size.

15989093185576582729781675216325.jpg

Thank you for your post. Please find the link to our :Collectibles we Grade" page. CGC can grade and encapsulate comics/magazines up to 11-1/2" tall X 8-7/8/" wide X 1/2" thick. Unfortunately, this book will not fit in our holder and cannot be graded. 

https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/collectibles-we-grade/

5 hours ago, Matt G said:

Thank you for your post. Please find the link to our :Collectibles we Grade" page. CGC can grade and encapsulate comics/magazines up to 11-1/2" tall X 8-7/8/" wide X 1/2" thick. Unfortunately, this book will not fit in our holder and cannot be graded. 

https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/collectibles-we-grade/

Ok thanks yeah I saw that but I didn't know if there was a way to use a lobby card sized one or something and pay extra for it. Thanks for the prompt response.