• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL, MAKE OFFER! Recap with Price Drops on Pg 7; Silk 1; Spider Gwen 1; Late-run Static and Icon books

164 posts in this topic

I have a run of Immortal Hulk I will be listing (mostly complete up to #18 and mostly Cover As). I will see what else I end up listing over time if there is good activity.

PayPal is easiest, but I'll take a check or MO if that's what you want.

US shipping via USPS 1st Class will be included in the cost up to three raw books. Four - six raw books will ship USPS Priority for free in the US as well. From seven books on, it will be in a USPS Priority box...still free in the US. Insurance is extra, and is at the discretion of the buyer. I will ship outside the US. I'm not trying to make any money on shipping, so I am happy to work with you, but 100% of the cost will be on you.

I'll accept returns, but shipping is on the buyer unless I made an error in the listing.

First “I’ll take it” in the thread wins, and those would trump any ongoing PM negotiations.

No buyers from the bad lists.

Front pics are included, but I am happy to snap close ups with my cell phone if you want a closer look at something else...just ask. Generally, all books are high grade since they are modern. I will add more pics if a book is less than 9.0.

FREEBIES are one per customer unless you clear it with me first (i.e. you buy a lot of other books, and I'll let you claim more than one FREEBIE).

Let me know if I missed anything.

Edited by elibowman

I will start with one of only two books that AREN'T Cover A. Immortal Hulk 1 is a 1st print, but is the Ashley Witter variant. Extremely sharp...I hate saying things like "9.6" because the tiniest defect can limit you, but this one is nearly flawless. 9.4 or better.

$22 shipped  **NOW $17 shipped  **SOLD!

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Immortal Hulk 5 Cover A. Again, unread and extremely sharp. There is a faint thumb mark above "RUY JOSE" at the top. I will post a close up. 9.6 or better without the thumb mark. I guess 9.2 or 9.4 with it, but looks like it could press. 

$25 shipped  **SOLD!**

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

3 hours ago, elibowman said:

Immortal Hulk 5 Cover A. Again, unread and extremely sharp. There is a faint thumb mark above "RUY JOSE" at the top. I will post a close up. 9.6 or better without the thumb mark. I guess 9.2 or 9.4 with it, but looks like it could press. 

$25 shipped

image.jpg

image.jpg

take

edit: 10% woot!

Edited by DavidTheDavid

Immortal Hulk 11, Cover A. High grade. The only thing I can find is the hint of a scuff(?) tob left of cover below the black bar for Stan's memorial. Faint, and impossible to see without the light right. Seems likely this was a production thing, but still a flaw. See the upper glare in the second pic for the best I can do to show it. Looks 9.6 or better without that. This is tough...maybe 9.4? Maybe better or worse depending how you view it.

$20 shipped  **SOLD!**

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman