• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL, MAKE OFFER! Recap with Price Drops on Pg 7; Silk 1; Spider Gwen 1; Late-run Static and Icon books

164 posts in this topic

Swamp Thing 33, HOS 92 cover swipe. This one is 9.0 with a bottom corner crinkle from being in a long box without a backboard at some point. Not terrible, but could use a press. Otherwise extremely sharp with only a couple tiny spine stress lines. 

$13 shipped

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

On 9/2/2020 at 1:50 PM, elibowman said:

I will start with one of only two books that AREN'T Cover A. Immortal Hulk 1 is a 1st print, but is the Ashley Witter variant. Extremely sharp...I hate saying things like "9.6" because the tiniest defect can limit you, but this one is nearly flawless. 9.4 or better.

$22 shipped  **NOW $17 shipped

image.jpg

Per PM

:takeit:

On 9/2/2020 at 1:54 PM, elibowman said:

Now we have the other non-Cover A. Immortal Hulk 2 in a 3rd printing. Again, very sharp. maybe a hint of a stress line below the top staple. 9.4 in my book.

$12 shipped.  **NOW $9 shipped

image.jpg

image.jpg

Per PM

:takeit:

Any original Valiant run fans out there? I multiples of most of the keys. I will list a couple, and if there is interest (or requests) might list a few more.

Rai 0, 1st full Bloodshot. 9.2 with one pretty good stress mark that might press to a better state.

$25 shipped   **NOW $20 shipped

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Harbinger 1 with the coupon intact. I think this is a 7.5ish (maybe 8.0) with spine stress as the problem. Hard to show it all in these pics. No major defects though. No spine splitting (normal problem with this issue). 

Let's try $69 shipped  **NOW $59 shipped  **NOW $53 shipped  **SOLD!

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

I think that does it for Hulk books in this thread. I believe that makes eight Hulk books from various series on this page (604, 95, 99, 100, 14, 17, 18, 330). Take all eight for $48 shipped. Once any single issue is taken, this is obviously void. 

In addition to the eight Hulk books on page 4, there are four more Immortal Hulk books remaining (9 copy 2, 17, and the two Best Defense books). Take all 12 Hulk books that remain for $80 shipped. I will also throw in the Absolute Carnage 3 (Larraz Venomized Hulk cover) and the two Avengers books (685 and 686) with early Immortal Hulk appearances. That's 15 books with Hulk in his various forms.

Edited by elibowman