• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL, MAKE OFFER! Recap with Price Drops on Pg 7; Silk 1; Spider Gwen 1; Late-run Static and Icon books

164 posts in this topic

Free Comic Book Day (FCBD) lot. Fight Club (2015), Spider-Man (2019, 1st Absolute Carnage?), Stranger Things (2019). Let's go with 9.0 for all three. They all have a little issue here or there that keeps them from better. 

$14 shipped for the lot

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Hardware 39. This one is not as high grade as the 38. There is a NCB bend to bottom left corner, and some foreign substance in the same area. A bit of color wear to the back. I don't think I can go higher than 8.0.

$8 shipped  **Removed from sale

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Hardware 46. This one has some edge wear, including spine stress, blunted corner, thumb mark top edge, a few more NCB items to the back cover, a couple faint spots of foreign substance in the "WARE" part of the logo. Still not too beat up. The thumb mark bothers me most. Let's go with 8.0. 

$10 shipped  **Removed from sale

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Brightest Day 4, cover A, 1st Jackson Hyde (Aqualad). This one is pretty sharp. There are a couple spine stress marks, and it was in a box with no bag. As such, there is a bit of rubbing evident if you get the light right, but no real color transfer. Almost looks like foxing at first, but it's not. It might clean right off if you know how to do that kind of thing. 9.0ish to me.

$8 shipped

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Brightest Day 14, 1st White Lantern Batman. Great cover by Finch. Not that the book is probably worth it, but it desperately needs a press. NCB bend to back corner, and front right edge. A bit of wear from being unbagged (but I have at least changed that). Less surface wear than the #4, but still there. 

$12 shipped

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

I have a small stack still set aside, but not a lot of interest in this thread recently. I will probably leave this up another day or two, then shut it down. If you have interest in Flash Rebirth books (I have several issues from the 2016 series), Marvel Super Heroes (1990 - 1993 series that had Spring, Summer, etc. issues) no Squirrel Girl book, or early Hit Monkey books (no 1st app, but most of them 2nd app onward), please let me know. I can get those out and list if there is interest.