• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are you a Feedback Snob? Meaning you won’t leave Feedback.
4 4

47 posts in this topic

@musicmeta and I exchanged Kudos today after a very pleasant transaction and it got me to look at my Kudos thread.

I have 177 feedback comments but should be over double that.

So many boardies ignore my requests to exchange feedback after a positive transaction and it really irks me.

I know it’s not the end of the world but the Kudos section is very important to me, as it does play a small, yet valuable role in who I deal with on the boards. 
Is it really so hard to leave Kudos? I always include the link to my Kudos so people don’t have to waste time looking for it.

Maybe I’m :preach:for nothing.

Anyone else feel the same way or should I grow a bigger pair?? :insane:

I still love ya Jeff - you’ve probably sold me about 500 comics so maybe I should leave more kudos lol

seriously though - I agree - I think kudos is important here but don’t want to beg people to use it , some sellers could care less too , which I also respect 

for a lowly person as myself it’s important to build up a good rep IMO because all buyers eventually become sellers ...

Edited by Old_Man_Adam

I forgot about Kudos until this thread.  I think eventually your board reputation speaks for itself.  People have bought from me and I never instructed them to leave me kudos.  I have bought from people and they never instructed me nor did I even think about it.  It's not an overt action just something I do not think about. 

I mean... if my money is not green I figure someone will tell me. 

13 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

I stopped looking at the Kudos thread years ago. A feedback thread that only allows for positive feedback serves a limited utility. If someone asks me to leave Kudos I comply but it's not something I spend time reviewing. In a community this small, one's reputation supercedes their Kudos. 

+1

I will always leave feedback, good / bad / neutral.  I think it is important.  Your voice could be the deciding factor in someone giving someone else a 2nd chance or deciding not to go with the flake.

And honestly, I would expect the Kudos thread to be more of a feedback thread not an all-encompassing back patting room.

I used to leave Kudos here all the time, while requesting the same from my transaction partner. I was trying to build my rep here, so it was important. After 2 pages, I fell off since I figured enough boardies were familiar with me. I will still always give it if requested. 

While I get that it's only for positive feedback, I honestly haven't had any negative transactions on these boards (knock wood).

I do always leave feedback on eBay, and would have close to double my score if others followed suit. I feel it's a bit more important there than here.

1 hour ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

I still love ya Jeff - you’ve probably sold me about 500 comics so maybe I should leave more kudos lol

seriously though - I agree - I think kudos is important here but don’t want to beg people to use it , some sellers could care less too , which I also respect 

for a lowly person as myself it’s important to build up a rep good IMO because all buyers eventually become sellers ...

Have you read them all? lol

3 minutes ago, piper said:

I’ve never left feedback here and frankly have no idea how to...

Once you figure out how to leave feedback, you can leave the feedback and still be a snob as well. You can do both. Just tilt your head back and look down your nose as you're leaving the feedback. 

1 minute ago, James J Johnson said:

From now on, I see a red sash and I kill the man wearing it. So run, you cur. And tell the other curs the law is coming. You tell em' I'm coming and hell's coming with me, you hear. 

Why do cowboy and cowgirl boots have those little round razors at the back?  - Quora