• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did I overpay or did I get a great deal ?
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Have you ever bought a comic or magazine and asked yourself, “did I overpay, did I get a good deal?” Well welcome to the forum that allows you to ask that question and allow the comic community to give their thoughts, opinions and ask questions. Lets find out together did you overpay or did you get a great deal !!! Keep it classy and I’ll be kicking it off shortly , I am one that has buyers remorse so, I’m hoping to get some feedback that I got some really great deals . 

Edited by Wolverine43

Did I overpay or did I get a great deal.

Recently I came across a Sub-Mariner & Iron Man #1 1968. So I started searching, before I know it there it was , a 9.2 White pages. After a little negotiation I was able to snag it for $500.  I think I got a great deal and the number seem to say I do , but what do you all think, did I get a good deal or did I overpay? 

On 9/2/2020 at 10:28 PM, Wolverine43 said:

Recently I came across a Sub-Mariner & Iron Man #1 1968. So I started searching, before I know it there it was , a 9.2 White pages. After a little negotiation I was able to snag it for $500.  I think I got a great deal and the number seem to say I do , but what do you all think, did I get a good deal or did I overpay? 

Did you but it from Kal?

9 hours ago, the blob said:

Did you but it from Kal?

Kal-El? Superman?? He bought it from Superman????

On 4/20/2021 at 7:11 AM, Jeffro. said:
On 4/19/2021 at 9:19 PM, the blob said:

Did you but it from Kal?

Kal-El? Superman?? He bought it from Superman????

He bought it at his LCS, Kal Tire.:makepoint:

Kal Tire helps you get ready for any season - Brandon Sun

Edited by BlowUpTheMoon