• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSING THIS AFTERNOON! Three-Act Herd Cull in Two Acts - Act Four: The Final Round! Plus Flash Sales in Thread!
3 3

173 posts in this topic

:news:

I was playing funnybooks with a local collector friend today and I got a few non-keepers in evening out a trade, so I am going to re-open briefly and post them here. About 10 items coming up, mostly Marvel silver and bronze, but there is one Golden Age romance (Timely). Stay tuned!

Anything still here is still available; re-cap a few posts above on this page is updated. (thumbsu

13 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

:news:

I was playing funnybooks with a local collector friend today and I got a few non-keepers in evening out a trade, so I am going to re-open briefly and post them here. About 10 items coming up, mostly Marvel silver and bronze, but there is one Golden Age romance (Timely). Stay tuned!

Anything still here is still available; re-cap a few posts above on this page is updated. (thumbsu

Did someone say funnybooks?

Fantastic Four #211 FN/FN+ 1st Terrax the Tamer. (WAS $20) NOW $15

Note: No one drew in the UPC box, that's an early direct market copy, which logically people should go as ga-ga over as a late Copper newsstand, but they don't. Go figure. (shrug)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

Marvel Feature Ant-Man lot missing only #8 to complete the run. Sandwiched between the Defenders and the Thing, this is the brief earl y bronze comeback of Hank Pym as Ant-Man. You get #'s 4,5,6,7,9,10. VG/FN on average except then#10 which is more like FVF. Take the six for (WAS $25.) NOW $20

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

:news: SOLD! Cowboy Romances #2 (1949) in FN/FN- Title becomes Young Men with #4. Foxing on open edge but I like the interior page quality for a late 40's Timely/Atlas. A few to choose from on eBay; I think this one is nicer than most and I tried to price it best based on what's available. $40

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

3 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Tales to Astonish #59 presents VG- but a small square is clipped from the back cover so let's cap it at GD. Hulk vs Giant-Man classic slugfest; 1st mention of the Hulk getting stronger as he gets madder. $25

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Take