• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Image
1 1

19 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good afternoon, thanks for your message.  Images are emailed to the customer once the book has been graded and encapsulated.  Sometimes our imaging department can get a little backed up which can cause a slight delay in getting the images out.  If you can provide your submission number, I can check with imaging to see if they can get those out ASAP for you.

Thanks!

On 9/8/2020 at 7:56 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Thanks, I'll check with imaging and have them get that out to you ASAP.

Related question - when books are imaged are they raw or are they imaged after encapsulation showing the label, grade, etc?

Thank you!

Edited by Iconic1s

• Administrator

In most cases we can have that added for you, although it would depend on where your items are in the process.  If they were already down in shipping, for instance, it would be too late at that point to add any service.

Thanks,  

3 hours ago, Jennifer F. said:

In most cases we can have that added for you, although it would depend on where your items are in the process.  If they were already down in shipping, for instance, it would be too late at that point to add any service.

Thanks,  

Thanks - I was asking about it even later but it sounds like once the books ship, the images are gone/not available for purchase? If I decided I wanted an image of a book I got shipped to me a month ago, purchasing that image is no longer available?

3 hours ago, KnuckleheadMcSpazatron said:

They don't take pictures of every book. They won't take a picture unless you pay them first.

Ah... there's my confusion. Then the answer is no for sure unless I pay for the service ahead of time. Got it, thanks.

It just occurred to me that I never received the scanned image of a comic I had graded back in September.doh! It was shipped back to me 9/28/2020 and of course I received.

My Submission history shows the comic as having been  "Finalized / Imaged / Shipped" and clicking on that link takes me to the Fed-Ex website. I never got the image sent in a separate email and I've checked my Spam/Junk folder to make sure.

Who can I contact about getting the scan of this comic book?

Cheers!

1 hour ago, Jennifer F. said:

Hello, if you can provide the invoice number, I can check that for you.  Thanks!

Hi Jennifer!

Sure here is the info

Submission #2579283

I don't have an order number because this was submitted through One-Stop Comics while I was at a convention in September. Here's a screen shot of the info when I click the Submission #

Thank you so much for your help. :)

Capture.JPG

• Administrator

Good morning,

Unfortunately, it looks like imaging was not requested on your invoice 2579283.  You might want to check with the facilitator on that if you had advised them you wanted that service and it wasn't selected.

Thank you!

On 11/17/2020 at 9:23 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Unfortunately, it looks like imaging was not requested on your invoice 2579283.  You might want to check with the facilitator on that if you had advised them you wanted that service and it wasn't selected.

Thank you!

No problem. I didn't remember requesting Imaging but when I saw it listed there I thought, well maybe they added it. I'll check with them. I really appreciate your help! :)

On 9/4/2020 at 2:00 PM, Jennifer F. said:

Good afternoon, thanks for your message.  Images are emailed to the customer once the book has been graded and encapsulated.  Sometimes our imaging department can get a little backed up which can cause a slight delay in getting the images out.  If you can provide your submission number, I can check with imaging to see if they can get those out ASAP for you.

Thanks!

On a related note, can you help me attain my image as well for cert. #3842296001 ? Thank you so much!

Hello, I have the same issue. I chose imaging on both magazines and received my shipment confirmation email with no images. Can you please look into this for me? My submission order # is 4116431. Thanks in advance. 

• Administrator

Hello, 

Images are emailed to customers 1-2 weeks after they have shipped. As your order was scheduled to ship today, please be on the lookout for this email in the next few weeks. Please be sure to check your spam folder as these emails are regularly sent there. Thank you for your patience!