• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] A SEPTEMBER MIXED SALE ! DISCOUNT'S APPLIED ON PAGE 24 - RECAP ON PAGE 1 / TRACKING NUMBERS ON PAGE 26
3 3

508 posts in this topic

PUNISHER (2001) MARVEL KNIGHTS #1 - #10 - ALL TEN ISSUES ARE NM-/NM COPIES - ALL FOR $20

If you don't want to by the omnibus, then here some for the set.  Garth Ennis at his funniest :D 

Original cover price was $30... and that was 19 years ago.

IMG_20200523_192022401.jpg

CLASSIC STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI (1994) # 1 - GLOSSY NM COPY - $15

Issue 1 is still sealed in original bag with promo card and is the classic SLAVE LEIA costume by AH! ;) 

ADAM HUGHES COVER on issue 1.

STAR WARS SALE 6132020029.jpg

BATMAN UNIVERSE # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 - ALL GLOSSY AVE NM-/NM COPIES - ALL FOR $15

BENDIS TACKLES BATMAN ! 

I'm sure there is a blunted corner or bend in there somewhere and issue 1 does have some spine ticks, hence the "average" above... but a sweet set for sure.

Cover price on these is right at $30... get them less right here.

IMG_20200312_183317797.jpg

That's it for tonight, kids.  Long day today, so short night.

Last night I'm adding stuff will be tmrw night with invoices going out over the weekend.

Thanks for the purchases and I'll update the thread tmrw morning.

xxx ooo

Rupp

What the heck...I haven't bought anything from a Mixed thread in quite awhile (:D), and I feel like trying out some new reading material. These look interesting...

LOVELESS (2005 VERTIGO) # 1 - 24 - FULL NM-/NM SET - ALL FOR $35
FRANK FRAZETTA'S DEATH DEALER (IMAGE) # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 - ALL COVER A EDITIONS - ALL GLOSSY NM-/NM COPIES - ALL FOR $25
HAPPY # 1, 2, 3, 4 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPIES -  COMPLETE SET - ALL FOR $20

:takeit:

Here's an omnibus to hold everyone over till I start posting later ;) 

MARVEL NOW OMNIBUS - SEALED / BRAND NEW - $45

This volume contains a lot of the rare books that are heating up in the back issue market, including the Point One issue, Capt. Marvel 1, Hawkeye 1, Thor God of Thunder 1... the list goes on.  See back cover scan for pics of issues included and list.

Original retail on this is $99.99.

I have TWO SEALED COPIES of this available for only $45 each. 

SOLD TO ONE TO ARZACH421

SEPT042020 SALE376.jpg

SEPT042020 SALE377.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp