• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see your favorite comic-related shirts that you own?
2 2

43 posts in this topic

I want to play too!

Here are the comic book t-shirts that I own.

Shirt1.thumb.jpg.f85a613ecd5948ea30191fad9b3bd5d1.jpg     Shirt2.thumb.jpg.da43a00d79b20ac016b2ce7d93ed1bb2.jpg     Shirt3.thumb.jpg.4a0c3748eff0ba464b17565765d97870.jpg

I am very disappointed that I can't wear the Marvel Tales t-shirt anymore. I ordered when I was fat, but now that I have lost 75 pounds, it's just too big. On the plus side, I can again fit into the Batman t-shirt.

I know that these next three shirts are not comic-related, but getting a thread off-track is almost a tradition around here.

Here are my math t-shirts. If you teach math for 39 years, you have to have a least a few math shirts.

Shirt4.thumb.jpg.27515bf53a03787b5637fae5ea661d0e.jpg     Shirt5.thumb.jpg.f4dc19c5d29f2a7b3b608c1a59ae1715.jpg

And here is my current favorite t-shirt.

Shirt6.thumb.jpg.f3961f3dcd2b2bd0e3ec79e4124a41a3.jpg

As a former teacher/cross country coach/girl's track coach, I got a minimum of at least three t-shirts per year. And if you worked at these jobs for 39 years, you end up with a LOT of t-shirts. I still have some from the early 2000s that I wear because they are still nice.

Edited by Joe Ankenbauer

15 hours ago, Joe Ankenbauer said:

I want to play too!

Here are the comic book t-shirts that I own.

Shirt1.thumb.jpg.f85a613ecd5948ea30191fad9b3bd5d1.jpg     Shirt2.thumb.jpg.da43a00d79b20ac016b2ce7d93ed1bb2.jpg     Shirt3.thumb.jpg.4a0c3748eff0ba464b17565765d97870.jpg

I am very disappointed that I can't wear the Marvel Tales t-shirt anymore. I ordered when I was fat, but now that I have lost 75 pounds, it's just too big. On the plus side, I can again fit into the Batman t-shirt.

I know that these next three shirts are not comic-related, but getting a thread off-track is almost a tradition around here.

Here are my math t-shirts. If you teach math for 39 years, you have to have a least a few math shirts.

Shirt4.thumb.jpg.27515bf53a03787b5637fae5ea661d0e.jpg     Shirt5.thumb.jpg.f4dc19c5d29f2a7b3b608c1a59ae1715.jpg

And here is my current favorite t-shirt.

Shirt6.thumb.jpg.f3961f3dcd2b2bd0e3ec79e4124a41a3.jpg

As a former teacher/cross country coach/girl's track coach, I got a minimum of at least three t-shirts per year. And if you these jobs for 39 years, you end up with a LOT of t-shirts. I still have some from the early 2000s that I wear because they are still nice.

Congrats on the weight loss.

10 hours ago, piper said:

Congrats on the weight loss.

I have actually had to go through changes of wardrobe, one when I had lost 30 - 35 pounds, and another when I had lost 60 - 65 pounds. And my current wardrobe is becoming too big. I have solved this situation by wearing suspenders. Luckily, I am a substitute teacher, so I now only have six pairs of slacks. I still have a lot of casual collared shirts.

So, in case anyone is interested, here's my story. In the summer of 2017 I weighed 314 pounds (fat with a capital F). Sometime in the spring of 2018, my wife and I were watching TV when one of those men's health ads came on. As they described issues caused by low testosterone, my wife said, "A lot of those apply to you." So, in a couple of weeks, I went a location in Omaha called Limitless Male Medical. I got tested, and I found out that my testosterone level was 1/3 of what it should be. I immediately began a regimen of weekly shots for testosterone replacement, which I continue to do. In the winter of 2018, I went in for my yearly physical with my family doctor. He noticed that I had lost 30 pounds, and he asked, "What's your secret?" I told him about beginning testosterone replacement, and then asked, "Which contributed more to my weight loss, testosterone replacement or eating less?" He said it was probably 15% testosterone and 85% eating less.

At my last appointment, I weighed 238 pounds. Yes, I'm still overweight, but not the the nth degree. One thing that I know has happened is that my stomach inside me has shrunk. I now often eat 50% - 60% percent of what I used to eat. Unfortunately, my wife still hasn't caught on to this, and she makes meals based on what I used to eat. The end result of this is when we have a meal, we end up having leftovers at least two days that week. Now that I think about it, perhaps that is my wife's plan.

Starting this treatment regimen has been one of the best decisions I have made as an adult. If you are someone who suffers some of the symptoms of low testosterone (fatigue, depression, weight gain, reduced libido - that was me to a T) or suffer from ED, which also applied to me, what is the worst thing that can happen to you if you visit a men's health clinic? I can't guarantee that you will get results like I did, but if you lost 40 pounds, wouldn't that make you feel better about yourself?

FYI - I am not a paid spokesman for Limitless Male Medical. Also, if this was way too much information, I apologize for that.

I don't know if I'll ever contribute to this thread.. I have close to 100 vintage 90s tees.. all publishers.. Marvel, Image, Dark Horse.... The best way to put it.. if I was on a shirts forum and casual board members asked to show what comics they had if any.... I don't have the manpower to take pics of 25+ longboxes .. I'm actively buying vintage comic shirts.. I pay fairly 

I never bought any comic related shirts, but when I got a scanner and printer like 25 years ago I got some tshirt transfer paper stuff and made some of my own shirts. They are long gone now, but one was Mad #11 with the Basil Wolverton cover and some R Crumb panels and I forget what else. I accidentally printed the image mirrored on the Mad one, but it was somehow better that way lol

mad11.jpg.885abc11d3e89ef28587e330e24926c7.jpg