• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mark Bagley Signature Event

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I see that Mark Bagley's event has ended, however, my shipment is still marked as 'Received'. I've sent a message to CGC, asking for an update, and haven't heard anything.  Anyone know what's going on? Has this happened to anyone else? I'm hoping the Submission Tracker is just lagging behind and that nothing happened to my books.  Thanks!

Hi! I called them recently because I had the same issue! They informed me that there won't be any updates UNTIL it's gone to CGC Grading. They said the way it works is that it gets "Received," then goes to signing, then it goes to CCS for Pressing (if you ordered it), THEN it will go to CGC Grading. Only on that last part does it get updated from "Received" they told me. It's also on a "first in, first out" basis, so if you submitted closer to the deadline, it's probably going to take longer than those who submitted near immediately. Hope this helps! :)

Hi! I called them recently because I had the same issue! They informed me that there won't be any updates UNTIL it's gone to CGC Grading. They said the way it works is that it gets "Received," then goes to signing, then it goes to CCS for Pressing (if you ordered it), THEN it will go to CGC Grading. Only on that last part does it get updated from "Received" they told me. It's also on a "first in, first out" basis, so if you submitted closer to the deadline, it's probably going to take longer than those who submitted near immediately. Hope this helps! :)

henrydragoo got it right.  They've been getting swamped with submissions for SS events so our comics take a while to go through the process.  I also wish there was more visibility in the process but it is what it is.  It doesn't stop me from refreshing the "Submissions" page every day.