• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thoughts on a few meh cards
1 1

16 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, JoeRock said:

Can’t tell the condition of it from the pics, but that 1st Edition Shadowless Charizard is $$$$, depending on condition, add a $

It’s got some surface scratches and wear on it. Definitely not a 10, probably a 7 or an 8 if the grader is drunk.

3 minutes ago, Iceman399 said:

@jaybuck43  add to my hoard would ya

Image may contain: indoor

I have about 1,000 or so cards from the first three series (102, 62, 64).  Anything in particular you're looking for?  These are all my original collection from when I was a kid.  

7 minutes ago, jaybuck43 said:

I have about 1,000 or so cards from the first three series (102, 62, 64).  Anything in particular you're looking for?  These are all my original collection from when I was a kid.  

That is basically the 3 sets I'm working on myself as those were my sets when I was collecting.  Base, Jungle & Fossil <3

1 hour ago, thunsicker said:

Make sure to include the bottle of scotch in with the cards.

lol I am thinking of submitting something into Romita Jr for a remarque... I wonder what would happen if I shipped that down to Florida with the slab?

11 hours ago, thunsicker said:

Make sure to include the bottle of scotch in with the cards.

:roflmao:

9 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

lol I am thinking of submitting something into Romita Jr for a remarque... I wonder what would happen if I shipped that down to Florida with the slab?

I am torn. It would either be awesome and you would see something extra, or horrible like a lower grade and grader notes " scotch stain and puke on cover" :sick: