• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First time submitting .. form is wrong and I need to change it

4 posts in this topic

So I joined CGC last week as Premium Member a few weeks back and got my membership kit in the mail last week.

Last night I filled out my first form using the online submission tool. For my first batch I wanted to submit 6 books, mostly modern keys.

Anyhow, as I was packing my books today I realized two things. First, there is a mistake on my submission form and second I want to include one more book
with this batch before I send everything off. So basically i also want to update my order.

But I don't see any place to do that on the site? I'm not prepared to send this order as is. How do I proceed here?

Thanks in advance,

Floyd

On 9/7/2020 at 3:36 PM, showcasefloyd said:

So I joined CGC last week as Premium Member a few weeks back and got my membership kit in the mail last week.

Last night I filled out my first form using the online submission tool. For my first batch I wanted to submit 6 books, mostly modern keys.

Anyhow, as I was packing my books today I realized two things. First, there is a mistake on my submission form and second I want to include one more book
with this batch before I send everything off. So basically i also want to update my order.

But I don't see any place to do that on the site? I'm not prepared to send this order as is. How do I proceed here?

Thanks in advance,

Floyd

Contact CGC asap, they have customer service just for stuff like this.

On 9/7/2020 at 12:36 PM, showcasefloyd said:

Thanks in advance,

Floyd

Just create a new one with the update info. Nothing happens with an online submission until you actually send it in, cgc receives it and it gets verified.