• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$150 credit & Shipping kits

7 posts in this topic

Does CGC notify you when they’ve sent you the free shipping kit, or is this done in the background and will appear one day? Also, I’ve tried looking to see if the $150 credit has been applied but can’t see it anywhere. Again is this done in the background and how do you know how much of it you’ve used? (I’m doing a few small subs to start)

11 minutes ago, Scott Dellar said:

Does CGC notify you when they’ve sent you the free shipping kit, or is this done in the background and will appear one day? Also, I’ve tried looking to see if the $150 credit has been applied but can’t see it anywhere. Again is this done in the background and how do you know how much of it you’ve used? (I’m doing a few small subs to start)

the credit has zero transparency, but it always gets applied...

they give you a free shipping kit with memberships now? Do tell...

Edited by Callaway29

59 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

Thanks. Sweet...same cost more value. Probably just trying to get people hooked. I suspect that business might be struggling to takeoff...

Always give away the first hit. Get your customers hooked and they'll buy a shipping kit for each time they submit books. Maximize the revenue streams. How long before orders must be received in official CGC shipping kits in order to maintain quality control?

Edited by shadroch

51 minutes ago, shadroch said:

Always give away the first hit. Get your customers hooked and they'll buy a shipping kit for each time they submit books. Maximize the revenue streams. How long before orders must be received in official CGC shipping kits in order to maintain quality control?

Hopefully that won’t become a thing! I can’t imagine they’ll force people to use their own branded boxes...if they do, I’m buying a CGC stamp and making my own 😄