• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Labor Day CGC Golden Age Sale - WW, Sensation, Superman, Action, All-American, Mystery Tales& More Fun
2 2

29 posts in this topic

Gonna list these a few slabs here before moving them to FeeBay. Please excuse scanner glare on some of the scanned slabs.

Typical :rulez:  First unconditional :takeit: in the thread trumps any negotiations. Feel free to PM any questions or offers, however until the buyer or I post the :takeit: or ^^  in the actual sales thread, the item can still be claimed by an unconditional take it in the thread. That even means that if either of us are too slow in posting in the sales thread and someone beats us out with an :takeit: in the thread then that person that posted first is the winner. Timestamp will be used in case of a dispute.

No HoSer's or Probies

Shipping: Flat rate of $12 sent USPS priority, double boxed with plenty of bubble wrap and foam peanuts. Full insurance included. U.S. shipping only since standing in line dealing with customs forms is not high on my list of things to do right now. Sorry..... :sorry:

I will typically ship the item the next business day after payment is received. Additional slabs on same invoice  - add $4.00 each for shipping.

Payment: Paypal. I will invoice as soon as possible. Payment is expected within a day or two. If you need accommodation in this area, please drop me a pm before taking the item so we can come to an agreement.

Return Policy: Since all these are graded slabs, there is a 7 day return period from the time books are received. We can split the return shipping costs if that's the case, however I don't think I've ever actually had a return. :whistle:

Please feel free to PM me with any questions and I will try and get back to you ASAP

I've done a fair amount of selling on the boards in the past. Mainly been a buyer, so I've got several boardies that can vouch for me.

My Kudos link: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=274685&Number=6070331#Post6070331

Thanks for looking

Edited by dave32563

:news: SOLD Wonder Woman #23 CGC 8.5 OW/W pages $850

:news: SOLD Wonder Woman #34 CGC 6.0 OW pages - $300

:news: SOLD Wonder Woman #39 CGC 8.5 OW/W pages - $950

:news: SOLD Sensation Comics #39 CGC 4.5 WHITE pages - $210

:news: SOLD Superman #12 CGC 6.5 OW pages - $800

:news: SOLD Superman #73 CGC 7.0 WHITE pages - $400

:news: SOLD Action Comics #197 CGC 7.0 OW/W - $225

:news: SOLD All-American Comics #45 CGC 7.5 WHITE pages - $675

:news: SOLD Mystery Tales #24 CGC 4.5 OW pages - $125

More Fun Comics #114 CGC 8.5 OW/W pages - $140