• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HAYWARD COMIC-CON OCT. 1/05

62 posts in this topic

Hi,

Is anybody going to Hayward Comic-Con (CENTENNIAL HALL, 22292 Foothill Blvd., Hayward, CA) on Oct. 1, 2005?

Please PM me for details.

Thanks,

John

http://www.super-con.com/hayward.shtml

THIS YEAR'S SPECIAL GUEST'S!

MARSHALL ROGERS.

ALEX SUVIAK.

DAN BRERETON.

TONY DeZUNIGA

CHRIS MARRINAN.

TIM VIGIL.

JOE VIGIL.

NATE WATSON.

AND MORE!.

I'll be set up as Fantastic Comics. I'll be next to the guys from Comic book Hit List. Hope to see a lot of familiar faces there.

We should have an after party.

Ha, good call.

50/50 on this one as I leave for Perth the following week and ya know put me in a room full of comics and I will buy stuff. Might just drive up for dinner and try to avoid the gravitational pull that way. crazy.gif

50/50 on this one as I leave for Perth the following week and ya know put me in a room full of comics and I will buy stuff. Might just drive up for dinner and try to avoid the gravitational pull that way. crazy.gif

There's always a place for you to stay in SF if you want to come up earlier. poke2.gif

I think I'll be going. 30 Minute Bart ride and 3/4 mile walk? Sounds good to me!

Well that settles it then - with a want list like:

Procure 2 copies of Albedo 2 - Cost = 1 night of looking through France vacation photos.

Run over one slightly crazed Sicilian bewteen SF and Hayward Cost = 1/2 tank of gas.

Use a box full of Green River Peds for a stool or wastepaper basket. Cost Free he never knows what box they're in anyway.

Visit the city that housed FFB's legal aspirations for 4 years (can't imagine the trauma that city is still in) Cost The Dunbarton Bridge toll

Hit CW over the head until he comes to his senses and realizes that (The Spirit Aside) GA books have [embarrassing lack of self control] story and art. Cost $25.00 'cause only the OS guide will do.

Getting drunk with all my friends and making fun of all the other board members during the CON

PRICELESS

jbud,

I've got a new one to show you. I think it will change your mind about GA!!!! poke2.gif

yep I think I'll be there, love the Avatar Pic Pov thumbsup2.gif not sure how much buying I'll do as I leave for Perth 2 weeks later - I'd be tempted to give one of you guys my wallet so I couldnt access my cash - but I'm not sure how that would deter comics being bought with my resources lol

Hopefully we can do an impromptu lunch / dinner with the Bay area gang.