• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HAYWARD COMIC-CON OCT. 1/05

62 posts in this topic

It's almost here. bumpit.gif

I'm going to set up a booth at this show. I'll be selling about 12 short boxes of raw bronze marvel and DC, a box and a half of CGC stuff, several dollar boxes, and some other misc. (a couple of nice fireside HCs, paperbacks, DVDs, etc.). Just thinning out the collection to make room for more.

Everything is going to be half price, but if you mention you're a board member, I'll take an additional 10% off = 60% off.

Thanks, and hope to see you there.

Tim

Great Avatar - do you have a banner / name that you will be setting up under??

Thanks. I just changed my avatar from DD to Hellblazer.

No, I don't have any banners or anything. It will just be me and a table full of comics. I'm tall (6' 3") with dark hair and glasses. My name's Tim.

I was thinking about getting a picket style sign that says '50% off', so that may be my signage. Hope to see you there.

Probably closer to Motorhead

headbang.gifheadbang.gifgrin.gif

Just thought I'd be the first to post that. I set up the last two years but not this year. I'd have to rent a van, etc. Plus a lot of our huge HiJinx purchase has been graded and is on the site, but they don't have price stickers. I'm thinking of coming next year with 2-3 tables though.

This year I'll just be coming to buy, though if anyone wants to take a look at anything on our site let me know and I'll bring it.

Just got an original owner collection in today by the way, though it's lower grade than I had hoped. 1952-1969 books and the pre-1965s are GDs, not the 3.0-4.0 I'd hoped for.

Marc

Sorry.. can't make the Hayward Con. Running late and we need to get to the Cal-Arizona game. (USC is losing to Arizona State 21-3 right now...)

Hope the turn-out is better than it normally is....