• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who drew this hulk picture?
2 2

153 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, JazzMan said:

Speaking of master strokes, here my piece du resistance...I introduce to you the very sexy Tigra.  See how Frank captures the silky, smooth prowess of the jungle huntress?  Practically comes out of the story board and wraps her claws around you.  Bravo, grand master Robbins!

image.png.c9bf8da9aa59a622bdc487188747d4ec.png

"Walk like an .......

walk like an.jpe

3 hours ago, JazzMan said:

Speaking of master strokes, here my piece du resistance...I introduce to you the very sexy Tigra.  See how Frank captures the silky, smooth prowess of the jungle huntress?  Practically comes out of the story board and wraps her claws around you.  Bravo, grand master Robbins!

image.png.c9bf8da9aa59a622bdc487188747d4ec.png

Her arms/boobs/head seem to be completely detached from the rest of the body! hm

there are plenty of others but i dont read moderns so cant google.  But periodically I flip through em at LCS.  There's some good artist but there are also some mind bogglingly bad ones that indeed make robbins look like kneel atoms.  Even the good ones tho have difficulty drawing hair.  the biggest failing of modern comic artists is the inability to draw hair.  It looks like a weeble hair cap or a really bad halloween wig.  it doesnt flow or anything it just sits there atop the head like nature's mistake.
The sad part is hair is very easy to draw.  I could teach any of these guys how to do it in abt 5 minutes.  I have mentioned this before.

2 hours ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

Got an example?  I honestly can’t imagine worse art than Robbins....

Challenge accepted.  Here's the sexy and curvaceous Mary Jane Watson - you can see why she is a model...  Just look at those beautiful...er...elbows?  ASM 540-something, probably.

MJ1.jpg

MJ2.jpg

DSC01696.jpg

Edited by JazzMan

2 hours ago, JazzMan said:

Challenge accepted.  Here's the sexy and curvaceous Mary Jane Watson - you can see why she is a model...  Just look at those beautiful...er...elbows?  ASM 540-something, probably.

MJ1.jpg

MJ2.jpg

DSC01696.jpg

I don't think the human spine can bend like that. lol