• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

“I will destroy them” Dylans Universe calls out CGC on IG
11 11

1,073 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I believe that a possibility is that an inexperienced presser... or as I like to call them facebook presser tried to play around with the books.  If that happened then he had a, "Oh sheet" moment and had to figure a course of action to recapture the initial investment by defrauding CGC's insurance policy. 

Now, could that have happened? It's possible. 

Take a look on Facebook through and you will find too many people that thing that a couple of hundred dollars and a T-Shirt press search on eBay will automatically work to their advantage.   They may have some of the tools but they do not have the knowledge.  

I agree with you....but I think that a video like that speaks volumes to his immaturity and that some folks may not have seen that video to see where his head is at.  To then complain about a detached cover is kind of ironic.

7 hours ago, HitmanReborn said:

Can I ask what did he do in the past?

Did you read this thread? Several people have not only talked about some of his escapades,  but have also posted links to the other threads where his issues are discussed. 

Hey, first time posting on the forums.

Seeing whole lot of back/forth on IG in regards to this mess. 

Going to attach some interesting photos, including 1 of the 2 alleged damaged CGC AF15s he sent me on IG.

Here's my problems with this guy.
1) Claims to have two books, only shows me one
2) Clearly a blue label, not purple restoration as he promoted in his comment section.
3) Label # 3700325002 doesn't match the book at all, shows a Star Wars comic. Any other formation of said numbers doesn't show an AF15.

So. Personally, it's not worth investing time into this guy and hope these images help.

IMG_20200909_182608_446.jpg

IMG_20200910_085554_315.jpg

Screenshot_20200910-085638.png

Screenshot_20200910-092320.png

Screenshot_20200910-084819.png

6 minutes ago, blazingbob said:

Not yet,  right now Dylan is climbing the Hall of Shame ladder.  My Emperor Dylan/unleash the schwartz prophecy may come true yet.

Princess Danelle has assembled the Legal army and Guardian Hans solo is gathering up the resistance as we speak.

Wookie Greggy is currently out on recon to come up with a new emoji that will better reflect that status of the battle besides "confused"

"Victory is within our grasp, one final push through the breech!"

25 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Dylan has decided to go after Danielle 

:sorry:

Wow, this speaks volumes. It shows that he still thinks he is the victim here of CGC not giving him the blue labels he (thinks he) deserves for his restored silver age books. The theory of him trying to get back at CGC with these AF15s now rings a bit more true. 

27 minutes ago, blazingbob said:

Not yet,  right now Dylan is climbing the Hall of Shame ladder.  My Emperor Dylan/unleash the schwartz prophecy may come true yet.

Princess Danelle has assembled the Legal army and Guardian Hans solo is gathering up the resistance as we speak.

Wookie Greggy is currently out on recon to come up with a new emoji that will better reflect that status of the battle besides "confused"

My question is, why is he NOT in the Hall of Shame already? hm  

4ehr25.jpg.93fa9a989d62c6f0147efe9144d8d10f.jpg