• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

“I will destroy them” Dylans Universe calls out CGC on IG
11 11

1,073 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, blazingbob said:

LOL,  I thought Metro and I were one of the larger buyers in NY.  

I wouldn't say that an area with the comic buying population of New York would only have room for two large buyers. I'm not defending him AT ALL, but he spends money. I've never bought from him, but I've sold to him many, many times. 

17 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Let's see... hm... who have I bought from in the last month... 

• Bob Storms - Yes
  • Metro - Yes
  • Greg Reece - Yes
  • Comiclink auctions - Yes
  • eBay - Yes
  • MyComicshop - Yes
  • CGC Board Members - Yes
  • Dylan...... who? 

Again, I'm not defending the guy, but he has a significant dollar presence at local shows. I have never bought anything from him, but I've sold to him on numerous occassions.

I first thought.  Dang that sux.  Didn’t really give it a lot of thought but then when I learned he presses, then claims he sent these to someone else to press. Then insured the hell out of them and since cgc accepted the books, the value is true?   Looks like the book was pressed and rolled forward and then popped then rumpled...once I saw his recent white background headshot post I was ... no credibility ...

been gone from the cgc boards of reason too long...

image.jpeg.ee2cd117b55e2b73034b275808d7aa1d.jpegimage.png.36b9b9107e3c75e1ac9c56262232c759.png👍

2 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

I was honestly hoping Dylan would put his ego on the shelf and rewire his ethics.  After all, there will need to be a new generation of dealers for our hobby to continue on strong.

To see him going this scorched earth against his own reputation is really sad.

Several pages back I posted a mug shot of Daniel Dupcak.  Dupdork has been able to linger and thieve from folks for decades.  When I posted that mugshot image, I noted that they seem to have similar business practices and ethics).

I don't think ego is what makes a thief steal and prey on others; however, I do think many thieves are egomaniacs.

Just now, telerites said:

Several pages back I posted a mug shot of Daniel Dupcak.  Dupdork has been able to linger and thieve from folks for decades.  When I posted that mugshot image, I noted that they seem to have similar business practices and ethics).

I don't think ego is what makes a thief steal and prey on others; however, I do think many thieves are egomaniacs.

The comparison is most definitely apt.