• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

“I will destroy them” Dylans Universe calls out CGC on IG
11 11

1,073 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, kimik said:

I am too lazy to read past page 3. So basically, the dbag screwed up the books with a bad press job and is now trying to blame CGC? And, since the books look different in the two pictures he posted on IG, he was lying the whole time?

I've seen no evidence to dispute this...

We are just a tiny speck in the Dylan Universe

There are supposedly at least 100 million galaxies in the Dylan Universe and we live in just one of those galaxies.  We have just a tiny corner in this vast space.

I can't help but realize that our Earth is just a tiny speck in relation to this galaxy, which is just a speck in the Dylan Universe.  So basically our existence in the Dylan Universe is like a dust particle, totally negligible.

But we must think of this from another aspect, that Dylan has given us a life, a human life.  We should feel obliged and humbled that we have got this chance.

Do we realize how small we are?  How pathetically tiny in comparison to the vast Dylan Universe?

Most of us live our lives trying not to think about this. Maybe it's uncomfortable to remind ourselves of the truth.

I hope that I have succeeded in making some of you to take a moment to ponder the meaning of your existence.  To think about your place in the world and the Dylan Universe.  As for me, I have realized that I am a very tiny speck of dust in comparison to the vastness of the Dylan Universe.  I have found myself thinking about the meaning of my life and my place in the vastness.  I often wonder whether or not the journey was worth it at all and if a single speck of dust like myself could truly make a difference at all.

So let's be grateful and thankful to the Dylan Universe for allowing us to live this life and promise ourselves that even though we are just a tiny speck in its greatness, we will still try to live a life of goodness and be happy with what we have got.