• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

“I will destroy them” Dylans Universe calls out CGC on IG
11 11

1,073 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, blazingbob said:

Not yet,  right now Dylan is climbing the Hall of Shame ladder.  My Emperor Dylan/unleash the schwartz prophecy may come true yet.

Princess Danelle has assembled the Legal army and Guardian Hans solo is gathering up the resistance as we speak.

Wookie Greggy is currently out on recon to come up with a new emoji that will better reflect that status of the battle besides "confused"

image.jpeg.460ca3ef069b622790436cff3f8c62f6.jpeg

4 hours ago, joeypost said:

The sad thing is no lessons will be learned. Reminds me of Gabe and his rolling a $1.00 book into $1,000,000.00. Pretty sure he lost money overall. Hope he made his bankroll in bitcoin.  

Dylan will have his followers. If he spends money, there will always be people willing to take it. If he sells books, there will always be people willing to buy his stuff. 

His attitude wont change, because there is no immediate need to change it. Something horrific usually has to happen to individuals like him to even consider making meaningful changes in their lives. 

I also picked up on other issues, but I am not a licensed practitioner, so I will keep my opinions to myself. 

I’ve got many pages to catch up on...But, I wouldn’t put Gabe and Dylan in the same class.  As much carp as I gave Gabe over the years, I really wouldn’t put him in the “scammer” category.  Clueless?  For sure.  But, not willfully deceitful, which is where I’d currently categorize Dylan. 
Dylan hasn’t quite reached the Ewert or Dupchak level yet.  He’s working on it though.  

18 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I said this privately but I wanted to wait... 

I still don't see this on any of the FB groups or the CBCS forum..., 

You know something is up when the diehard CBCS guys are not on FB and their own forum crucifying CGC over this.  You cannot tell me that they have not seen this by now.  The problem is that Dylan is making quite a name for himself and people are seeing it for themselves. 

The CBCS diehards can talk when they learn how to grade. Until then, no need to worry about them.

Edited by kimik

On 9/9/2020 at 8:24 AM, Guardian Comics said:

Please share this everywhere, and call them and tell them this is not ok. Ask to speak to Matt, Harshen, or Brittany. Leave messages. Use #67.

Their # is 1-877-NM-COMIC

Yeah, Bro I'm all over it. Let me eat dinner first and finish watching Forensic Files.

On 9/9/2020 at 8:59 AM, The Lions Den said:

Given his previous escapades, I'm not willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. He's going to have to prove his case...

I missed his previous escapades. Been caught up in watching Forensic Files. Were his previous escapades quality escapades?

Edited by NoMan

Some obs about the D-man.

1. He is Gilbert Gottfried's lovechild.

2. His Unibrow needs a trim.

3. He mentions hard earned money. I doubt, seriously doubt he knows what this means. I'm betting his Father has set him up in the first place in a last ditch attempt to try and point this miscreant in the direction of some kind of occupation.

4. We are all giving this guy too much houseroom, because he just cannot be taken seriously in my book.

It's quite laughable, but then again this hobby does have a habit of attracting these 'get rich quick by whatever means' types.

:facepalm:

29 minutes ago, kimik said:

The CBCS diehards can talk when they learn how to grade. Until then, no need to worry about them.

Oh I am not worried.  The point is that perhaps that they are not talking about it en masse since they do not believe his claim is legit either. 

Left all the comic Facebook groups and deleted most of my Instagram comic accounts. It’s like social media is breeding comic book m0r0ns . 

Maybe a decade on the boards has jaded me as to what an online comic presence should be but this character is the epitome of everything I can’t stand outside of the boards. 

Edited by Spiderphill

47 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Ok.  I’ve never met you.  Never bought anything from you.  I do follow you on IG.  From what I’ve seen over the years, obviously you’re well respected.  

I have to say.  This comment, for me, has been the single most hilarious thing I’ve ever read on these boards.  So simple.  Everyone at the laundromat just stopped and stared at me because I let out a long and very hearty cackle.  

You sir, are a multi-national treasure.  Bless you.

Oh yeah

I've spent tons of money with him and his company

Top class!

(Literally delivered an ASM 300 to me at the heart of Covid, shows how much integrity he has)

16 minutes ago, NoMan said:

I missed his previous escapades. Been caught up in watching Forensic Files. Were his previous escapades quality escapades?

They were indeed...but maybe "wild pranks" or "reckless adventures" would be more appropriate...  hm

18 minutes ago, G G ® said:

Some obs about the D-man.

1. He is Gilbert Gottfried's lovechild.

2. His Unibrow needs a trim.

3. He mentions hard earned money. I doubt, seriously doubt he knows what this means. I'm betting his Father has set him up in the first place in a last ditch attempt to try and point this miscreant in the direction of some kind of occupation.

4. We are all giving this guy too much houseroom, because he just cannot be taken seriously in my book.

It's quite laughable, but then again this hobby does have a habit of attracting these 'get rich quick by whatever means' types.

:facepalm:

It's a great Friday thread

On 9/9/2020 at 10:26 PM, Buzzetta said:

It was already taken? 

:shy:

I heard two guys talking on a subway once about something like that.  They said that they knew a guy that had a specific username blocked.  So the blocked user changed their name, releasing that old username back into the wild.  This meant that another account could adopt that username and pick up the reigns.  

So for example, if Dylans_Conscience was used and then blocked, if the original user changed their name, the original user would still be blocked but Dylans_Conscience would be free to be used by anyone who wanted it.

But... that's just an example. 

That sounds like a whole lot of McNuggets.

42 minutes ago, bc said:

This was a tiny (but telling) subset of the other locked thread:

image.thumb.png.dda2096f187cfb43ff430e037a6639f4.png

-bc

thanks for the catch up. i know it's annoying to repeat stuff for the kids in the back row, but I honestly can't keep up anymore