• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

“I will destroy them” Dylans Universe calls out CGC on IG
11 11

1,073 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Guardian Comics said:

Thanks Dyldo

Definitely post of the year material. 

Now this has me seeing him trying to act like some sort of hero trying to save us all from evil corporations in his Dyldo mobile. tenor-4.gif.450436dd1f5a6af1902d558d5a1b109d.gif

But seriously this just proves he is nothing more that a turd20200910_183659.jpg.fa84b902b1bd010cb977770f3d0db930.jpg

With a very inflated self worth.

Although I believe he is more likely to get face tattoos something along the lines of must destroy CGC and call himself a social justice warrior. 

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite

48 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

(Literally delivered an ASM 300 to me at the heart of Covid, shows how much integrity he has)

Can you expand on this? Don't take this to mean I am in any way defending Dylan here but doesn't this type of personal transaction need your involvement as well? 

1 hour ago, G G ® said:

3. He mentions hard earned money. I doubt, seriously doubt he knows what this means. I'm betting his Father has set him up in the first place in a last ditch attempt to try and point this miscreant in the direction of some kind of occupation.

In retrospect, daddy probably should have set him up with a hitch in the Army instead.

1 minute ago, mattn792 said:

In retrospect, daddy probably should have set him up with a hitch in the Army instead.

He probably tried, but as others have alluded to his mental health probably kept that from happening. 

Only way it could happen would be part of a prison commute sentence after fraud charges.

15 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

Can you expand on this? Don't take this to mean I am in any way defending Dylan here but doesn't this type of personal transaction need your involvement as well? 

Hollywood is referring to BlazingBob.  

Correction: Guardian Comics

Edited by steveinthecity
Correction

I have no idea who this guy is or of his past activities.

After reading this and another thread he's in for about 7 minuetes, this f-nut is now on my list to not buy from.

I think when Bob and others around here talk about a seller's reputation, well, here ya go.... 

3 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

He used the word "me" to refer to someone else hm

“(Literally delivered an ASM 300 to me at the heart of Covid, shows how much integrity he has)”

Guardian Comics delivered an ASM 300 to Hollywood.  The “me” Hollywood is referring to is...himself.:insane:

1 minute ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

“(Literally delivered an ASM 300 to me at the heart of Covid, shows how much integrity he has)”

Guardian Comics delivered an ASM 300 to Hollywood.  The “me” Hollywood is referring to is...himself.:insane:

Guardian Comics delivered covid to BlazingBob. Got it.