• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

“I will destroy them” Dylans Universe calls out CGC on IG
11 11

1,073 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, chrisco37 said:

I’ve got many pages to catch up on...But, I wouldn’t put Gabe and Dylan in the same class.  As much carp as I gave Gabe over the years, I really wouldn’t put him in the “scammer” category.  Clueless?  For sure.  But, not willfully deceitful, which is where I’d currently categorize Dylan. 
Dylan hasn’t quite reached the Ewert or Dupchak level yet.  He’s working on it though.  

Maybe I should have been clearer in my comment. It has nothing to do with ethics, and everything to do with accepting constructive criticism, direction from those with life experience and being tuned in to reality. It is in this Sheldon esque aspect that they are similar.

2 minutes ago, comicquant said:

You must live in the UK

Just sleepy too sleepy to enjoy the thread so I'll pick it up in the morning though

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:
5 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Is this kid still up or is it past anyone's bedti....

You know what I'm rolling over and going back to sleep (:

Your not asleep

Stop lyin

Now who cant take a joke lol

See the upside down smiley? Cheer up!

1 minute ago, Iceman399 said:

I love how the nickname we came up for him when he was doing the labels BS has caught on.  @Guardian Comics I'm so glad you posted it for the rest of them to enjoy.

I love how a respected boardie and Dealer called it like it was and brought on this thread

Jim @Guardian Comics

we salute you!

:tink: