• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

“I will destroy them” Dylans Universe calls out CGC on IG
11 11

1,073 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, James J Johnson said:
12 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I deleted a couple of things... taking a step back I believe you are correct. 

+1 (thumbsu  And I must say, that was a very considerately tactful way to mention it to bring that to the attention of anyone who may have not initially picked up on some subtle nuances had they not backtracked and taken a closer look at the dynamics, myself included. Thank you to Joey and Buzz for the heads up. 

I was good the whole time!

3 hours ago, telerites said:

The CapFreak ordeal was painful.  I wished I had been given that opportunity 40 years ago.  You really never know what is at play in home life or other issues that can cause the behavior or if it is just plain immaturity or a mixture.

Capfreak actually changed Steve's voicemail on his phone into something obscene. So customers and business associates were greeted with Capfreak's juvenile carp. I wouldn't be surprised if the kid is in jail now or something.

Edited by Larryw7

1 hour ago, kav said:

I was good the whole time!

I know you had figured it out. I was slow on the draw, didn't read enough, my focus mostly on the AF 15 images. Only when I set about to watch the 4 part "How to" videos, after a few moments into part one I was then on the same page with you.  (worship)

Edited by James J Johnson

10 minutes ago, Larryw7 said:
3 hours ago, telerites said:

The CapFreak ordeal was painful.  I wished I had been given that opportunity 40 years ago.  You really never know what is at play in home life or other issues that can cause the behavior or if it is just plain immaturity or a mixture.

Capfreak actually changed Steve's voicemail on his phone into something obscene. So customers and business associates were greeted with Capfreak's juvenile carp. I wouldn't be surprised if the kid is in jail now or something.

Edited 5 minutes ago by Larryw7

Steve was working for Heritage at the time.  (Consignments) Bought Conner meals, paid for the hotel ect...  A very sad situation.  

Edited by comicdonna

On 9/11/2020 at 6:07 PM, Deadpoolica said:
On 9/11/2020 at 5:52 PM, Hollywood1892 said:

Is there a thread that has grown faster?

31 pages in 48 hrs!

I would think not :banana:

Hey look, I found some newbs!

There have been threads here that had 31 pages (going by the current standard of 20 posts per page) in 48 minutes. It wasn't possible to keep up because when you finished reading one page there would be five new pages.

50 minutes ago, Larryw7 said:

40 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

Steve was working for Heritage at the time.  (Consignments) Bought Conner meals, paid for the hotel ect...  A very sad situation.  

Yes I remember.  I had asked about him (Connor, I believe is his name) as I couldn't remember his board name.  That was the last update I saw. 

Being a parent, it makes me sad to see something like that and the events with Dylan happen.  I hope can find their way.

59 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

Hey look, I found some newbs!

There have been threads here that had 31 pages (going by the current standard of 20 posts per page) in 48 minutes. It wasn't possible to keep up because when you finished reading one page there would be five new pages.

:preach:

8 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Agreed....And this thread has been up for 4 days with no posts removed, no warnings...its clear that we can all agree that Dylans behavior in the past warrants some backlash...I get it, he turned comments off on IG but that's because he was getting warranted backlash, and he was attacking Danielle which was totally uncalled for....and why am I repeating words in the same sentence?:insane:

You were saying ..:taptaptap:

20200913_170146.jpg.14c99f2f591947cb2d9190dc96bf935a.jpg

But that is fair. I deserved it. 

6 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

For what post?

Obviously I do not want to get a vacation for repeating it , but lets say it was a less than classy name I used to refer to Dylan. 

Again I realize this was over the line and agree with cgcmod1 on this one. 

10 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Why?

My assumption is chemicals used during clean

I too would assume that would be the main way to get a purple label from just a press and clean.

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite

Ran into Dylan today at a local comic show here in NJ , he’s a just a kid , a really young one at that - I’m not condoning anything and hail from an institution where you’re a man at 18 , like it or not - but I think now-a-days that’s more of a thing of the past , depending on profession . I’ve said some pretty harsh things and still believe there is some fishiness involved in all that transpired and the boy who cried wolf story may ring true here . That being said , I think the situation now is he’s behind the wheel of a vehicle which he can’t control anymore .

Edited by Old_Man_Adam

49 minutes ago, tdotcbc84 said:

Does anyone know how he even became an OS advisor?  (Sorry if I missed it in this thread or anywhere else).

"I studied comics until I felt like I was an expert. I talked to some other dealers, and they thought it was a fair idea. Gemstones Publishing's Creative Director, Mark Huesman, reached out and asked for a report of the market. I had no idea it would be published".  

"My coverless Detective Comics #28, which is the second Batman, (is my favorite). I don't care about bank robbers, I care about Batman. It's funny how with the cover it's worth more. The cover is bad."

Edited by James J Johnson